CARMA held a Measurement Month event in Dubai during 2015 with AMEC CEO Barry Leggetter making a guest appearance by Skype.
An international panel at the International Summit had these top tips for companies thinking about taking part in Measurement Month.
- Start your planning early. September will be on you before you know it!
- Involve colleagues in your company in Measurement Month and encourage them to be measurement evangelists.
- Use the new AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework as the hook for your Measurement Month event
- Involve trade and marketing press in your country.
- Always use the #amecmm hashtag.
- Work with the PR trade association in your country.
- Partner with competitors to stage an event.
- Don’t underestimate how important Measurement Month is to AMEC’s Global Education Programme.
- Make sure your event has a broad appeal to PR and communications professionals.
- Use technology, e.g. webinars or Twitter Chats.
Make your event interesting but fun