Bagnall spent 7 days in South America as the guest of AMEC member GlobalNews and took part in 3 events; 3 webinars as well as interviews with leading publications.
One of the new supporters of Measurement Month was the UK Government Communications Service (GCS) in a show of commitment led by Executive Director of Government Communications, Alex Aiken.
- Over 60 events!
- More events held in native languages this year to enhance the diverse appeal of Measurement Month.
- New names to Measurement Month brought their own interpretation of the initiative.
- All three AMEC International Chapters, in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America were involved as well as members who will launch the AMEC Latin America Chapter in the near future.
- AMEC broke new ground this year with a visit of Chairman Richard Bagnall to South America facilitated by GlobalNews to take part in Measurement Month events.
- More PR and communications professional associations were involved more this year – in Austria, Hong Kong, Holland, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UK, US – as well as the Norwegian Business School!
This is what some of our members said about the value of Measurement Month.
“This is our first full year as AMEC member taking part in Measurement Month. We held three events in Vienna and each one exceeded all our expectations and was valuable to us, as a business. We will definitely be taking part in Measurement Month in 2018.”
Rüdiger Baumberger, Manager Content & Systems, APA Defacto. Austria.
“Measurement month is the only global event in which we have the opportunity to not only showcase what we do but to keep spreading the word about the best and most cutting edge practices. No other event has such a significant impact on our clients understanding of best practices and such a high level of outreach in this industry, period.”
Carlos Alfredo Díaz, General Manager, GlobalNews. South America.
“AMEC Measurement Month has become an established and sought after time for us at byBrick Insight to focus on knowledge sharing about measurement and how it connects to our clients’ strategy, organization and tactical challenges. Each year we see a growing interest in our events and an increase of speaker opportunities at other communication events to make Measurement Month a vital part of our marketing strategy.”
Ann-Sofie Krol, CEO, byBrick Insights. Sweden.
“Measurement Month is an important an annual reminder to the entire PR industry that no good communications happen without proper measurement and evaluation; by uniting communicators and measurement professionals globally in a series of quality events and networking, MM is the most effective global campaign advocating driving data-driven excellence in communications.”
Mazen Nahawi, CEO, CARMA. UAE & Global.