This is a 6-week Intermediate Level course to include three live webinars and six recorded podcasts or videos with subject matter experts. A number of short study activities related to aspects of social media measurement will be developed that would require the student to practise a number of short measurement tasks.
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Identify appropriate tools to measure and evaluate social media
- Understand digital research methods and the role technology plays in the measurement and evaluation process
- Understand key social media data and metrics and their relationship
- Appreciate how to apply research disciplines to measurement and evaluation of social media
- Advocate the Barcelona Principles and their relevance to social media measurement
- Integrate social media evaluation into strategic communications plans linked to business objectives
Who is the course aimed at?
You should take this course if…
- You are advising clients on how to measure the success of their social media activities
- You are responsible for social and/or digital strategy for your organisation and want to improve measurement practice
- You are in PR or marketing and want to improve your knowledge of social media measurement
The course is run by AMEC College’s partner, PR Academy.
Short Course in Social Media Measurement
Non Members: £450
AMEC Full Company Members: Less 15% AMEC member discount: £383
AMEC International Research Members: less 12.5% discount: £394
AMEC Associate Members: less 10% discount: £405
AMEC Individual Members: Less 5% discount: £428
Group bookings attract the following rates:
AMEC Members booking 5+ students: less 10% discount per student on top of existing member rate discount as listed above.
Non-Members booking 5+ students: less 10% discount per student:£539
|How To Book For details on how to book for either course please contact, Julie Wilkinson, Assistant to the AMEC executive director email@example.com or +44 (0)7765 251 393|
Employees and students can study in their own time zone anywhere in the world using the secure online College e-learning platform. Students have online access to an experienced Course Director.