Announcement of new AMEC Chapter Leadership teams for 2017
The Ballot for the AMEC International Chapter Elections for the 2017 term is now closed. AMEC sincerely thanks all candidates who stood for election and very importantly to all members for the strong Ballot Voting response.
There is one elected Chair position per Chapter region for 2017, with the next candidate receiving the most votes named as Vice Chair. Elected Directors will represent the Chapter on the AMEC Board as follows:
AMEC Asia Pacific Chapter Leadership
- Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive, Insights, Isentia, Australia. RE-ELECTED Chair.
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research, India. Vice Chair.
AMEC European Chapter Leadership
- Barbara Bassi, Consultant with the Measurement Practice, Italy. NEW Chair.
- Sophia Karakeva, Marketing & Communications Executive, Datascouting, Greece. Vice Chair.
AMEC North American Chapter Leadership – Chair to be determined
- Johna Burke, CMO, BurrellsLuce. RE-ELECTED.
- Nicole Moreo, Director Research & Insights, Peppercomm Inc. NEW.
We Welcome our New Leadership Teams!
Barry Leggetter, FPRCA, FCIPR
CEO and Company Secretary