|#AMECMM – Join us on Twitter|
|Measurement Month explained||MM2016
In planning your Measurement Month event – particularly if you have not taken part before – consider these Top Tops from an expert panel at the AMEC International Summit in London in June.
- Start your planning early. September will be on you before you know it!
- Involve colleagues in your company in Measurement Month and encourage them to be measurement evangelists.
- Use the new AMEC Integrated Evaluation Framework as the hook for your Measurement Month event.
- Involve trade and marketing press in your country.
- Always use the #amecmm hashtag.
- Work with the PR trade association in your country.
- Partner with competitors to stage an event.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of Measurement Month to AMEC’s ongoing education programme.
- Make sure your Measurement Month has a broad appeal to PR and communications professionals.
- Use technology, e.g. webinars or Twitter Chats.
MAKE YOUR EVENT INTERESTING BUT FUN