AMEC Non-Profit Group
The AMEC Non-Profit Group was formed to create a unique networking forum for communications leaders working in Non-Profit organizations. The International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) is the largest professional body of its type in the world to help communications and PR professionals evaluate and measure the effectiveness of their communications campaigns. AMEC now has members in over 80 countries.
The Group’s Mission is to champion the importance of communications in Non-Profit organisations and encourage higher standards of accountability through using effective measurement and insights programs.
What do I get from membership?
- Being a part of a unique membership group whose aim is to promote the business benefits of using measurement in a Not-Profit organisation.
- Ability to network with professionals in similar positions to share best practice, case studies, and lessons learned both among colleagues in other Non-Profit organizations, as well as the broader AMEC community, including other industry organizations affiliated to AMEC such as PRSA, ICCO and Corporate Excellence.
- Provides Non-Profit communications professionals with the opportunity to facilitate and share ideas with colleagues in other organizations, but also help corporate and association leaders to bring learnings from these organizations into their Non-Profit work and vice versa.
- Opportunity to gain visibility for your own organisation through speaker opportunities at AMEC events.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new senior level Global Advisory Group being formed in 2017.
For details of membership please contact Barry Leggetter, AMEC CEO. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor a Non Profit Group Member!
AMEC is encouraging its members to sponsor the membership of a Non-Profit organisation as a member of the AMEC Non-Profit Group in their country or region for 12 months. Already AMEC is delighted to welcome several members through this scheme.
Sponsored membership costs only £350. For details contact Barry Leggetter, CEO, AMEC. email@example.com.