AMEC had a strong response in this year’s Board and Chapter Elections and we can now announce the 2018 AMEC International Board.
Directors serve for a two-year term from 1st January, 2018. The newly elected Directors for 2018 are:
- Aseem Sood, Impact Research & Measurement Pvt, India.
- Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive Research & Insights, Isentia, Australia.
- Paul Hender, Head of Insight EMEA, Cision, UK.
- Allison Spray, Director of Data and Insights, Hill & Knowlton Strategies, UK.
- Eileen Sheil, Executive Director Corporate Communications, Cleveland Clinic, US.
- Andy West, Chief Development Officer, Hotwire, UK.
- Daniel Schaible, COO and Founder License League, US.
- Jon Meakin, Global Head of Strategic Services, Grayling, US.
Directors remaining on the board for a further one year term for 2018 are:
- Richard Bagnall, AMEC Chair, UK.
- Ann-sofie Krol, CEO & Founding partner By Brick Insight, Sweden.
- Barbara Bassi, Independent Consultant, Italy.
- Ben Levine, Director & Head of Research, Analytics and Measurement, Fleishman Hillard, UK.
- Colin Wheeler, Founder, Understanding Expertise, UK.
- Darja Kupinic Guscic, Medianet, Slovenia.
- Jerry Ward, Managing Director, Press Data, UK.
- Marcus Gault, Managing Director Insights, Kantar Media, UK.
- Nicole Moreo, Vice President, Group Manager, Ketchum, US.
Barry Leggetter, FPRCA, FCIPR
CEO and Company Secretary