AMEC had a strong response in this year’s Board Elections and we can now announce the AMEC International Board for 2019.
All elections will be ratified at the AMEC AGM meeting which will be held on Thursday 6th December 2018 at 13.00 GMT.
Full Member Elected Directors to serve for a two year term from January 2019 are:
- Ann-Sofie Krol, CEO & Founding partner By Brick Insight, Sweden.
- Francois van Dyk, Head of Operations, Ornico Group (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
- Gerard McNamara, VP EMEA, TrendKite, UK.
- Jerry Ward, Managing Director, Press Data, UK.
- Maya Koleva, Head of Research & Insight, Commetric, Bulgaria
The Individual Director elected to serve for a two-year term from 1st January, 2019 is:
- Colin Wheeler, Survey Solutions Ltd, UK.
The Not for Profit Director to serve for a two-year term from 1st January, 2019 is:
- Jose De Buerba, Head of Business Intelligence, The World Bank, US.
Directors remaining on the board for a further one year term for 2019 are:
- Richard Bagnall, AMEC Chair, UK.
- Allison Spray, Director of Data and Insights, Hill & Knowlton Strategies, UK.
- Andy West, Chief Development Officer, Hotwire, UK.
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research & Measurement Pvt. Ltd, India.
- Barbara Bassi, Independent Consultant, Italy.
- Carlos Alfredo Diaz, General Manager, GlobalNews Group, Argentina.
- Daniel Schaible, COO and Founder License League, US.
- Jon Meakin, Global Head of Strategic Services, Grayling, US.
- Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive, Insights & Research, Isentia, Australia.
- Nicole Moreo, Vice President, Group Manager, Ketchum, US.
- Timo Thomann-Rompf, Managing Director, COO CISION Insights / Managing Director PRIME Research, Germany.
Barry Leggetter, FPRCA, FCIPR
CEO and Company Secretary