Members of the Integrated Metrics Working Group have been given until 2nd September to provide their initial input and feedback on what the Integrated Metrics framework should look like.
The new timetable is:
- By Tuesday 2nd Sept: Working Group members to provide feedback/recommendations to the thinking and look of the Integrated Metrics framework using the Basecamp project planning tool which will allow others to follow the discussion thread.
- Tuesday 2nd Sept: conference call of the group at 4.00pm UK BST and corresponding times.
- Tuesday 9th September 2015 – Integrated Metrics Framework outline published on AMEC member-only section of AMEC website for consultation comment by all AMEC members.
- Friday 2nd October: Deadline for discussion comments.
- October-November: development and build of interactive web-based framework.
- Friday 2nd December: interactive web-based framework launched on AMEC website for trial by AMEC members.
- Friday 29th January: Deadline for member comments.
- Monday 15th February: launch of new integrated interactive web framework.
Richard Bagnall, CEO of PRIME Research UK and the working group leader, said: “It is crucially important that the members have sufficient time at the beginning of the process to provide constructive guidance and direction into this major new imitative from AMEC.
“We will be building on AMEC’s existing popular frameworks and creating new guidance and an integrated approach fit for the modern communicator looking to measure their efforts and prove the value of their work.”