|At the heart of AMEC’s Mission in 2017 is a commitment to educate the marketplace. We will do that by having industry-leading experts able to talk at conferences and events throughout the world.
Please use the drop down menus to identify experts to invite to talk at your conference event and share the latest thinking and trends on communications measurement and analytics.
Contact Barry Leggetter, AMEC CEO, with your speaker and conference suggestions.
|Edit your entry|
Only AMEC Members can add a Speakers Bureau profile. Click here for information on how to enter your profile.
Areas of Expertise
- Analytics and ROI
- Corporate Reputation and Brand Equity
- How to measure corporate reputation and brand equity
- How to turn data into insights
- Listening more to consumers to understand the gap between what companies think they are delivering and what stakeholders want
- Public Relations Research, Measurement and Evaluation
- Return on Engagement
- Social Media Measurement
- The Future of PR (data, insight, digital…)
- Using Communications Research to Drive Business Results
- Why measurement and analytics is important to PR professionals
Currently 2016 North American AMEC Chapter Co-Chair. Former executive at Cision, previously Managing Director of Gorkana US and before that more than 10+ years with Kantar. Twenty years experience in advertising, brand and communications research and measurement. Have managed and built teams to run global brand and advertising research projects around the world for IBM, Motorola, the GAP, Microsoft, Starwood, and Citibank among others. Focus on helping clients to build impactful media outreach as well as measurement and insight programs, to maximize organizational impact. Regularly moderate panels of journalists and experts and have written and presented themes surrounding digital and social trends and the impact of the “power of WON” word of network.