|At the heart of AMEC’s Mission in 2017 is a commitment to educate the marketplace. We will do that by having industry-leading experts able to talk at conferences and events throughout the world.
Please use the drop down menus to identify experts to invite to talk at your conference event and share the latest thinking and trends on communications measurement and analytics.
Contact Barry Leggetter, AMEC CEO, with your speaker and conference suggestions.
|Edit your entry|
Only AMEC Members can add a Speakers Bureau profile. Click here for information on how to enter your profile.
Barry Leggetter, CEO, AMEC
Barry Leggetter is CEO of the international Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC). He has been responsible for driving initiatives which have turned AMEC into an international body, enjoying rapid growth with members in over 40 countries. He previously spent 25 years in PR consultancy and was UK Managing Director for three major public relations networks, Porter Novelli, Fleishman-Hillard and Golin/Harris, climaxing his PR career in the role of international Chairman of Bite Communications.
Areas of Expertise
- Public Relations Research, Measurement and Evaluation
- Using Communications Research to Drive Business Results
- Why measurement and analytics is important to PR professionals
- Why measurement has never been so important!
- Making Measurement Matter!
- “Is anybody listening?” – the measurement momentum builds