AMEC is inviting experienced speakers in AMEC member companies worldwide willing to speak at industry events and conferences to register your details on our new International Speakers Bureau site. You will then be considered by AMEC International Chapters for speaker platform opportunities.
You can view the Speakers Bureau at http://amecorg.com/speakers-bureau/. To create or edit your own profile – please follow these directions.
- Login to the Speakers Bureau with your AMEC member login (*see special note below).
- Go to http://amecorg.com/speakers-bureau/
- Click on the Edit Your Entry button you will find towards the top of the page on the right or click here.
- This will bring you to a page Connections: Edit My Directory Entry.
- Complete all the fields, adding your biography and a headshot picture.
- You have two important speaker fields to complete. The main field is on the right of the screen where you will see a list of Areas of Expertise topics in a check box list. Check the boxes X applicable to you. Use the fields at the bottom of the screen on the left hand side, marked Proposed Presentation Titles.
- You have nearly finished. To complete and save your details go to the Publish section top right of the screen and click the Add Entry button to save your details.
*Special note on company sign in details
- Each AMEC member company has a user name and password sign in (1 per company).
- For the International Speakers Bureau we know that some AMEC members will have more than 1 speaker they wish to be considered. In these circumstances please register, your request will be approved and you will the be able to log in using your new registration details and add your speaker profile. For any questions please ask Julie Wilkinson to provide you with additional log-in details. email@example.com.