Announcement of new AMEC International Board for 2017
The Ballot for the AMEC International Board Election for the 2017-2018 term is now closed. AMEC sincerely thanks all candidates who stood for election in the various categories and very importantly to all members for the strong Ballot Voting response.
In addition to the elected representatives, the AMEC Chairman can recommend the co-option of up to three candidates at the AMEC AGM next month.
Elected to the AMEC Board for a term of two years following the voting Ballot are:
- Ann Sofie Krol, CEO and Founding Partner, By Brick Insight – NEW Full Member representative.
- Darja Kupinic Guscic, CO Medianet, NEWTON Media Group – NEW Full Member representative.
- Jerry Ward; Managing Director, Press Data – RE-ELECTED as Full Member representative.
- Marcus Gault, Managing Director Insight, Kantar Media – NEW Full Member representative.
- Colin Wheeler, Founder, Understanding Expertise Ltd – RE-ELECTED as Individual Member representative.
The following Directors remain on the AMEC International Board:
- Jeremy Thompson, CEO (EMEA & India), Cision and PR Newswire & AMEC Chairman, AMEC Full Member representative.
- Richard Bagnall, Chief Executive Officer, PRIME Research UK, AMEC Chair Elect.
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research. Full Member representative.
- Khali Sakkas, Chief Executive, Insights, Isentia. Full Member representative..
- Johna Burke, CMO, BurrellsLuce. Associate Member representative.
- Daniel J. Schaible, COO, License League, Inc. Associate Member representative)
- Elayne Phillips, Head of Profession, Communication Insight and Evaluation, Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office Communications, UK Government. Associate Member representative.
- Ben Levine, Vice President, Research & Analytics, Ketchum. International Research Member representative.
- Arturo Romboli, Planning Specialist, UNICEF. AMEC Non-Profit Group Board representative.
The new Directors will be ratified at the AMEC Annual Meeting in London at 14.00 UK GMT on Thursday 15th December at the Gorkana Group offices, 140 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BJ.
We welcome our new Board!
Barry Leggetter, FPRCA, FCIPR
CEO and Company Secretary